Monday, 19 January 2015

Looking To Dakar 2016

This will be my last entry on this website. The journey to the 2015 Dakar was a story in itself and a journey I will never forget. The Dakar was unlike anything I've ever encountered.

Of course I am bitterly disappointed to of gone out of the competition so early but I can take some solace knowing that my riding and fitness levels were up to scratch, I was gaining between 10-17 places daily, got back to the bivouac at a decent hour every day, met new friends, thoroughly enjoyed myself, had good press coverage, gained some 50 places after day 1, and raised a little for charity.

Here in though lies the problem - I would like to return and finish what I started.

A new site for Dakar 2016 is up and running, and this year I am going to need a little financial help to get me back South America. We hope to raise the rest of the money needed by continuing with our guided trail rides in the South West of England, and finding more sponsors.

Corky Dakar 2016
If you would like to be a sponsor please contact me at: chris@gotrailriding.co.uk

Thank you for everyones support so far.

3 comments:

  1. Most of people know about Dakar rally, It is biggest rally race in world for those who don't know, The Dakar Rally is an annual rally raid organised by the Amaury Sport Organisation. Here you can find more information - http://dreamracer.tv/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to know more about the Dreamracer I think this is the right place for you!

    ReplyDelete